|Look up never in|
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Never may refer to:
 Language and logic
- Negation, the logical process of asserting falsehood.
- Temporal logic, the logic applied to statements that are qualified in time.
- Negation (linguistics), the linguistic process of expressing the falsity of a statement
- Nevers, a commune in central France
- Never, Russia, a former urban-type settlement in Amur Oblast, Russia; since 2001—a village
 Popular culture
- Never (Heart song), a 1985 single by Heart
- Never (Keyshia Cole song), a 2004 single by Keyshia Cole
- Never (Ozzy Osbourne song), a 1986 song by Ozzy Osbourne
- Never, a song by Marcy Playground from their 1999 album Shapeshifter
- Nevere, a song by Bella Morte
- "The Raven", a poem by Edgar Allan Poe, well known for its refrain Nevermore.
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|