Yukon may refer to a number of locations or other concepts.
- Yukon, or Yukon Territory or the Yukon, is a territory of Canada.
- Yukon (electoral district), a federal electoral district of Canada, corresponding to the territory.
- The Yukon River is a river of Alaska and Yukon, for which the territory was named.
- Yukon, Missouri, a town in the United States
- Yukon, Oklahoma, a town in the United States
- Yukon, West Virginia, a town in the United States
- Yukon Justice is a raquetball/tennis mix played by hand.
- Yukon (solitaire) is a single-player card game similar to standard Klondike solitaire
- Yukon is also a card game for three or more players in which the jacks (called 'Yukons') are trumps.
- The Yukon Gold is a common Canadian-grown potato.
- The HCMS Yukon is a Canadian destroyer that was transformed into an artificial reef off the coast of San Diego. Scuba divers also enjoy exploring the wreck.
- The GMC Yukon and GMC Yukon XL are full-size sport utility vehicle made by General Motors.
- The Giant Yukon and Giant Yukon DISC are mountain bicycle made by Giant Manufacturing.
- The YUKON Power Grip is a safety technique used by those in the fields of mountaineering and rock climbing.
- Yukon (band) is a band from Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
- Yukon is the name of a fictional confederacy in the novel Fitzpatrick's War by Theodore Judson.
- Yukon is a screen capture application for use with OpenGL software.
- Yukon was the Microsoft code word for the SQL Server 2005 development project.
- Yukon Cornelius is the name of a prospector-like character on the christmas special Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
 See also
- University of Connecticut, often referred to as UConn, a homophone of Yukon
- Klondike Gold Rush, sometimes referred to as the Yukon Gold Rush
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|